Terms & Conditions
Use of www.beresfords.co.uk is subject to the terms and conditions below
In relation to the properties on this website, under the Misrepresentation Act 1967, these details are prepared as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter a legal contract or to commit expenditure. Any interested party should rely solely on their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely on any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested. Details of properties provided may change in the course of time and any interested parties advised to make a final inspection of any such property prior to exchange of contracts.
In relation to the properties on this website, under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008, the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and so does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within ownership of the sellers, therefore the buyer must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify legal status of the property. A buyer must assume the information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from the photograph, artist's impression or plans of the property. Any artist's impressions shown are indicative of how a mature site may appear. On new sites, precise styling details may be subject to variation during the course of construction and in view of the variety of property designs on larger developments, typical property styles are illustrated. On new sites, development names are for marketing purposes only and do not imply that this name will be adopted by the Local Authority. All prices are subject to confirmation.
Interested parties are advised to check on the availability, price and other details of any property before making arrangements to view.
Links to other sites are provided for information only and no representation is made as to the content or accuracy of linked sites nor that any linked information is free from defects, viruses, infected, corrupted or damaged files.
The right is reserved to modify, add or delete any information or links contained in this site at any time without notice.
Stamp Duty Competion hosted on www.beresfords.co.uk are subject to the terms and conditions below
- This draw is organised by Beresfords Group Ltd, 10 Springfield Lyons Approach, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 5LB (‘the Organisers’)
- In order to qualify for entry into the draw, entrants must instruct the Organisers to place the entrant’s property onto the market for sale on a sole agency basis and a sale be agreed between 1st September 2016 – 31st December 2016 and the transaction complete by 31st March 2017.
- The property must be located in the following postcode sectors: CM0 7, CM0 8, CM1 1, CM1 2, CM1 3, CM1 4, CM1 6, CM1 7, CM2 0, CM2 6, CM2 7, CM2 8, CM2 9, CM3 1, CM3 2, CM3 3, CM3 4, CM3 5, CM3 6, CM3 7, CM3 8, CM4 0,CM4 9, CM5 0, CM6 1, CM6 2, CM6 3, CM7 1, CM7 2, CM7 3, CM7 4, CM7 5, CM7 9, CM8 1, CM8 2, CM8 3, CM9 4, CM 9 5, CM 9 6, CM 9 8, CM11 1, CM11 2, CM12 0, CM12 9, CM13 1, CM13 2, CM13 3, CM14 4, CM14 5, CM15 0, CM15 8, CM15 9, CM22 6, CM24 8, CM77 6, CM77 7, CM77 8, CO1 1, CO1 2, CO2 0, CO2 7, CO2 8, CO2 9, CO3 0, CO3 3, CO3 4, CO3 8, CO3 9, CO4 0, CO4 3, CO4 5, CO4 9, CO5 0, CO6 2, CO6 3, CO6 4, CO7 9, RM1 1, RM1 2, RM1 3, RM1 4, RM2 5, RM2 6, RM3 0, RM3 7, RM3 9, RM4 1, RM5 2, RM5 3, RM7 0, RM7 7, RM7 8, RM7 9, RM11 1, RM11 2, RM11 3, RM12 4, RM12 5, RM12 6, RM13 7, RM13 8, RM13 9, RM14 1, RM14 2, RM14 3, RM15 6, RM16 3, SS15 4, SS12 0 (lettings only).
- The Stamp Duty contribution will be on the sellers related purchase up to a maximum of £4,000 (subject to having confirmation from their solicitor of the Stamp Duty Land Tax paid and completion date) and will only apply to a purchase related to the sale in 2 above (ie with a simultaneous completion).
- Entrants must be UK residents over the age of 18 and must own the property that is being marketed as per Clause 2 above.
- Employees of the Organisers and its subsidiaries, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw are not eligible to take part in the prize draw.
- Provided the entrant meets the criteria set out in Clauses 2 – 6 above, the entrant will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- The Organisers accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Two winners will be selected at random by a computer process or by an independent judge within 30 days of 31st March 2017.
- If there is no onward purchase, for example (but not exclusively) the property is vacant or the seller is moving into a rented property, there is no alternative prize in which case at their sole discretion the Organisers reserve the right to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- All winners will then be notified by the Organisers by email or telephone (using details provided).
- If a winner does not respond to the Organisers within 30 days of being notified by the Organisers, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and at their sole discretion, the Organisers reserve the right to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- By entering entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete. The Organisers may disallow entries, refuse to award any prize, or seek recovery of any prize in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- Ownership of the winner’s property will be verified by Land Registry search prior to the prize being awarded. At their sole discretion the Organisers reserve the right to select another winner in accordance with the process described above if legal ownership cannot be established.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the promotion which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Save for Clause 16 above, personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- Entrants consent to receiving future marketing material from the Organisers which can be unsubscribed from at any time. The Organisers are registered under the Data Protection Act and save for Clauses 16 and 17 above the Organisers will not share your information with third parties.
- These terms and conditions may be amended at any time and any revised changes will appear on this website. The current terms and conditions at the end of the entry period will apply.
- This draw is governed by English law and entrants to this draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts