A hugely impressive four double bedroom detached family house enviably nestled upon a desirable plot on a private road within sought-after Stondon Massey. Meticulously refurbished and extended by the existing owners, the stunning open plan kitchen/dining/reception area provides a spectacular amount of entertaining space. This versatile accommodation also provides an additional reception room/bedroom to ground level as well as three further generous sized double bedrooms to the first floor (including fabulous master bedroom with charming Juliet balcony offering views of the captivating nightly illuminated pond). Additionally the house has a particularly spacious integral quadruple garage as well as parking for numerous cars on the handsome driveway. The private grounds also include a garden workshop and fabulous pond. Stondon Massey is a desirable semi-rural location whilst also providing a real sense of community. Alternatively the excellent amenities of Brentwood High Street are conveniently located just under six miles away, providing easy access to The City and beyond. For those travelling by car, the A12, A13, A127, A130, M25, M11 are all within easy reach. EPC E.
4 bed house for sale in Brentwood
Clapgate, Chivers Road, Brentwood, Essex, CM15
- Ground level under floor heating
- Delightful private plot of approximately 0.75 of an acre.
- Huge double garage with doors controlled by car remote (as well as front electric gates)
- Four double bedrooms (two with super contemporary en-suite bathrooms)
- Planning permission approved for additional self contained annexe
- Superb refurbishment using high specification fittings throughout
- Own private gated entrance leading to driveway offering parking for numerous vehicles
- Versatile accommodation providing a wealth of entertaining space
- Sought after semi-rural location
- New Hive heating controls via smart phone
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008: Every effort has been made to ensure that consumers and or businesses are treated fairly and provided with accurate material information as required by law. It must be noted however that the agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and does not verify they are in working order, fit for their purpose, or within the ownership of the seller or landlord, therefore the buyer or tenant must assume the information given is incorrect. Neither has the agent checked the legal documentation to verify the legal status of the property. A buyer or tenant must assume information is incorrect until it has been verified by their own solicitors or other advisers. Nothing concerning the type of construction, condition of the structure or its surroundings is to be implied from any image of the property.
Our advisers have access to exclusive deals - see what rates are available todayView rates
Request a FREE valuation
Are you curious to find out what your property is worth?Find out more