What's On 242
Find events in Essex for the whole family to enjoy. Here are our highlights of things to do in the area over the next couple of weeks.
Events 18th December – 1st January
- Xmas Jazz Special, Civic Theatre, Thursday 20th December – Saturday 22nd December, 8pm – 3pm, Chelmsford
This year Jamie Castell makes a welcome return to the stage in addition to all the usual mob, including renowned multi-instrumentalist Adam Mader on everything and an amazing Andy Frost on drums and vocal percussion.
- Music for Christmas, The Brentwood Centre, Saturday 22nd December, 7pm, Brentwood
Celebrate the lead up to Christmas with the best live music to get you and your family in the festive mood
- Sunday Afternoon Live Music – Claire Wyatt, The Mighty Oak Tap, Sunday 23rd December, 3pm – 6pm, Maldon
The Tap Room's regular Sunday afternoon Music Session - This week with Maldon Based Singer & Guitarist Claire Wyatt.
- Santa Specials, Mangapps Railway Museum, Saturday 22nd December – Monday 24th December, 1pm – 5pm, Burnham-on-Crouch
Book now for the ever popular Mangapps Railway Museum Santa Specials. Tickets include travel by train to see Santa in his newly decorated grotto, a gift for the children, seasonal refreshments and a large indoor museum to explore.
- New Year’s Day Tea Party, Prested Hall, Tuesday 1st January, 1pm – 4pm, Feering, Colchester
Our delicious, traditional Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to ease yourself gently into 2019. Enjoy it with family or friends, with superb musical accompaniment from the Oakwood String Quartet. Book early, this event always sells out!