What's On 241
Find events in Essex for the whole family to enjoy. Here are our highlights of things to do in the area over the next couple of weeks.
Events 1st December – 16th December
- Trinity St Christmas Market, Trinity Street, Saturday 1st December – Sunday 2nd December, 11am – 3pm each day, Colchester
The perfect place to buy your Christmas presents this year! Brimming with independent businesses you'll find the perfect presents for all the family and friends in one place!
Father Christmas will be visiting us too!
- The Winter Beer Festival, The Swan Pub, Saturday 1st December – Friday 7th December, Maldon
A week of entertainment plus a host of interesting beers and perries to sample. Celebrate Phil’s 5th year as landlord to the popular sound of The Wanderers on the 1st Dec from 2pm and Nutwood Scratch Band on the 3rd.
- Visit The Giant Snowglobe, The Grove, Saturday 1st December, 11am – 4pm, Witham
Start the festival season off in style and hop inside Grove Shopping Centre's giant inflatable snow globe!
- Christmas Bazaar, Ramsden Bellhouse Community Village Hall, Saturday 1st December, 12pm – 4pm, Billericay
Commences with arrival of Father Christmas at midday. Christmas Bazaar with craft and gift stalls, fun activities and refreshments.
- Christmas In Cold Norton & Santa’s Grotto, Monday 17th December, 3.30pm – 7.30pm Chelmsford
We're excited to be holding our Christmas Family Fayre again this year! Featuring an exclusive Real Reindeer experience, Santa's Grotto, Christmas stalls with homemade goods, gift stalls, mulled drinks, homemade cakes, raffle, children's activities and much more!
- Ingatestone Christmas Market, Ingatestone & Fryerning Community Centre, Sunday 9th December, 12pm – 6pm, Ingatestone
45 stalls this year! The perfect event for all the family and your one stop shop for everything Christmas. For the younger kids there will be Santa’s Grotto indoors and an exciting play bus outdoors.
- ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas, Queens Theatre Hornchurch, 1st - 23rd December 2018, Hornchurch
It’s Christmas time. Leave your shoes and slippers by the fireplace and settle down to hear one child’s story about the night they met a certain twinkly-eyed, round-bellied chap.
After last year’s sell-out run at the National Trust’s Rainham Hall, the Queen’s Theatre is delighted to be bringing this joyful Christmas cracker of a production home to Hornchurch.