What's On 238
Find events in Essex for the whole family to enjoy. Here are our highlights of things to do in the area over the next couple of weeks.
Events 29th September – 13th October
- Essex Country Show at Weald Country Park, Saturday 29th September, 10:00 – 17:00, South Weald.
Whether you are a Country Show fan, an avid foodie, a dog lover, want loads for the kiddies to do, love living history or simply want a fun filled day out, our shows are for you. Support small producers and handmade craftsmen with some wonderful shopping experiences at the show.
- Wine Tastings and Vineyard Tours at Crouch Ridge Vineyard, Saturday 29th September, 11:00 – 16:00, Althorne, Essex.
Sam & Ross invite you to walk through the Crouch Ridge vines followed by a glass of their award winning wine
- Prosecco, Gin & Dance Festival, Saturday 29th September, 12:00 – 23:00, Admirals Park, Chelmsford.
Chelmsford’s Admirals Park will be the setting for a day full of the finest in prosecco, gin, cocktails, Italian street food and plenty of dancing as Prosecco, Gin & Dance comes to town!
- Open Air Cinema Evening, Saturday 29th September, 18:00 – 22:00, RHS Hyde hall, Chelmsford.
Essex Outdoor Cinema brings the Pretty Woman to the beautiful RHS Hyde Hall in Chelmsford (age Rating 15). Bring a blanket, bring a picnic, bring your friends and join us for a magical evening under the stars
- Oklahoma! At Palace Theatre, Wednesday 3rd October, 19:30 – 22:15, Southend, Essex.
The Players Theatre Co, return to the Palace Theatre this October with a brand new production of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s much loved musical Oklahoma! Celebrating its 75th anniversary this year the show is a real classic.
- Essex Game and Country Fair, Saturday 6th October, 10:00 – 18:00, Barleylands, Billericay.
“Three main arenas supported by a host of smaller country sports arenas and workshops, and the very best in countryside activities and entertainment, we offer you an unbeatable family day out”.