Do you know someone who is motivated, enthusiastic and have an upbeat "nothing is too much trouble" attitude?
The role of marketing assistant has recently become available due to an internal team promotion. The role is fast paced, rewarding and exciting. It is the perfect opportunity to ‘cut your teeth’ in a forward thinking, collaborative environment. You will work across all disciplines, including online, print, events, social media to name but a few. The position will be suited to an individual that is diligent, switched on, focused with a strong team ethic.
At times their will be weekend or evening requirements. Full training will be provided.
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to assist and support day to day marketing activities within the department
- Assisting the marketing executive with production of the company’s high profile magazine title Essex Homes & Style and giving support on other publications including Residential, Dimensions and Acquire
- Liaising with external suppliers such as printers and distributors to meet corporate objectives
- General marketing support for the offices including quality control and approval of marketing material
- Liaising with corporate clients such as developers, including at senior management level, in respect of planning marketing campaigns
- Overseeing the company’s PR activity, Scanning and collating PR and editorial reports once a week
- Assisting with the preparation of Beresfords annual award entries
- Preparing Beresfords bi-weekly newsletter and managing the distribution of this material
- Actively looking at new marketing initiatives and avenues for the company
- General admin tasks
- Supporting the marketing team to ensure deadlines and timeframes are achieved accordingly
- Supporting and attending various marketing events (this will include, planning and implementing)
- Idea generation
- Minute taking at bi monthly marketing meetings
The successful candidate will be:
- Hard working
- Positive with a ‘can do approach’
- Punctual, diligent and mindful of working to tight deadlines
If you believe you retain the related skills and wish to be considered for this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com with an accompanying email.