Kate Butler - Senior Inventory Clerk
1. How long have you worked at Beresfords?
I have been working here for four years now.
2. How do you celebrate Christmas in your branch?
Every year the entire branch goes out for dinner in the area and without fail it is a barrel of laughs.
3. Where is your favourite Christmassy spot in Essex?
The Christmas market in Billericay is definitely my favourite. It’s on every Sunday and you can buy lots of crafts and traditional food from the stalls. I love the carol singers, it really gets you in the mood!
4. Are there any Essex Christmas traditions which you know of or follow?
Not that I know of but I am intrigued to find out…
5. What’s your favourite festive eating joint in Essex?
The Toby Carvery in Basildon is the best place for a great roast dinner with all the trimmings. It’s good practise for the feast on Christmas Day.
6. What’s your favourite Christmas carol?
That’s a tough one but ‘O Come all Ye Faithful’ stands out for me – always great to be ‘joyful and triumphant!’ I know it isn’t a carol but ‘I’m dreaming of a white Christmas,’ is another favourite – who knows my dreams might come true this year!
7. What are you most looking forward to this Christmas?
Spending time with my loved ones – we can catch up with both sides of the family who live locally which is a bonus!