Christmas 60 seconds
1. How long have you worked at Beresfords?
I have been working here for over half a decade now.
2. How do you celebrate Christmas in your branch?
We always plan a branch Christmas lunch, with a hilarious Secret Santa and we have a tree which we decorate in the office. We make sure we celebrate in style!
3. Where is your favourite Christmassy spot in Essex?
I’m not sure if it’s a tradition, but we certainly enjoy the late night shopping in Ingatestone!
5. What’s your favourite festive eating joint in Essex?
Blue Strawberry Bistrot in Hatfield Peverel is a real festive treat. The seafood platter and fillet steak topped with paté are mouth-watering and the décor is fantastic for colder wintery days. You arrive through a grand Victorian-style conservatory, with a bar which has cosy leather sofas and chairs, while at the back there is a heated covered patio area, complete with big plant pots and a bubbling water feature. Sipping on mulled wine there is ideal.
6. What’s your favourite Christmas carol?
‘Away in a Manger,’ is my favourite as I used to sing it in the school choir!
7. What are you most looking forward to this Christmas?
I have two adorable kids so I can’t wait to see their faces light up when they open their presents on Christmas Day. I just hope Father Christmas has organised everything on their wish list!