Christmas 60 seconds (2)
1. How long have you worked at Beresfords?
I have been working here for almost 17 years now.
2. How do you celebrate Christmas in your branch?
Every year we look forward to a big party and this year was no different! We put our frocks on and went to Stock Brook Manor which has panoramic views of the countryside, great food, drink and a golf course which keeps some of the boys happy too!
3. Where is your favourite Christmassy spot in Essex?
The Christmas market in Brentwood is great at this time of the year. There is a buzz about the place with plenty of lights, stalls and music. I took my little one this year for a stroll and he loved it!
4. Whats your favourite festive restaurant in Essex?
As a Billericay resident, the White Horse in Ramsden Heath tops the list. They really do serve scrumptious food, the service is great and I love the new décor.
5. What’s your favourite Christmas carol?
That’s an easy one – ‘O Holy Night.’
6. How are you celebrating the beginning of 2014?
This year it will be a quiet one with my other half and my 16 month old son.
7. Do you have any New Year’s resolutions?
I would like to make more time to spend with my family and plan to save enough money to go on holiday to the Canary Islands.